MAN tga speakers

After some advice. Just got a MAN tga. Not new by any stretch but clean and tidy inside (02 plate and much cleaner inside than the 10 plate DAF I had to use the other day), does anybody know what size the dashboard speakers are as the standard ones are useless! Think they maybe 4" but not sure, or have any of you found suitable replacements? Cheers!

Dunno mate just get measuring tape out and look on eBay/Amazon, happy woofing & tweeting.

I don’t know either but i’d like to improve mine too, feeble doesn’t describe it.

Before you splash out on good speakers that fit try temporarily wiring a couple of known good speakers in, even room speakers in their cabinets would do for testing.

Its highly possible the standard fit radio is as cheap and nasty as the rest of the vehicle and may not have enough oompf to drive a decent speaker.

Could be a bluetooth stereo headphone and ipod jobbie.

Head unit has already been replaced with a JVC bluetooth unit! The joy of working in salvage is that if a truck needs a radio they find you one out of a car going for scrap!

is it an xxl? if it is they have an amp connected to the radio to boost the sound and the wire is prone to come out making the speakers sound crap, its a dashboard to bits job to get to the amp though

Alas no, its not an xxl. 8 car transporter so low cab! Have to say its one of the best low cab trucks I have had. More room than any thing else similar!

xxl amp? we have 5 xxl going back to a 51 plate wired several phone kits and various bits and bobs never seen an amp anywhere whereabouts is this located under dashboard ?