MAN service light reset

Good Morning, Would anyone know how to reset the service lights on a MAN TLG 62 plate please?

Hammer.

Just leave it, there will be another warning light due on shortly to take your mind off that one , then just wait until you have 2 or 3 on and get them all taken off together

ok thks very much chaversdad :slight_smile:

dunno but on me astra you hold the break down push the clock button and turn on the ignition and bingo inspection warning goes off / out :sunglasses:

Peugeot can be removed by keeping odometer button pressed and then switch on ignition keeping button pressed for 1-2 minutes then switch off ignition and release button. worth a try. :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile:

Has to be done with laptop and each item, ie oil filter, fuel filter, oil etc has to be done individually. Absolutely ridiculous trucks for diagnostics and warning lights.

I assumed someone had given you the answer,
I bought a copy disc and plug of a guy in Ireland for about £20, I believe you need the disc, you pop it in the laptop run the diagnosis go for coffee, wash truck come back read laptop, press next, etc it asks if you have fixed problem if you tick yes light goes out, not suggested for ABS.

I bought mine off ebay