MAN Seats

Although I am delighted with my brand new TGX, I have to say the seats are the uncomfiest I have known. This week has been murder for my ‘Rockford Files’ to the point were I had no other option than to nick one of the cushions off the settee at home and sit on that. :frowning:

Our second Hand Furniture Shop had a Rocking Chair for £70.-

Immigrant:
Our second Hand Furniture Shop had a Rocking Chair for £70.-

:laughing: did it have a seat belt fitted?

i totally understand, after having the delights of a 08 tgx last week for the first time and my backside was numb after a 13hr day nice truck but crap seats.

Man seats? are they anything like man ■■■■■? :laughing:

you want to try sitting in one thats done 700k, they dont get better with age

try sitting in a 8 wheeler MAN wagon… thats over 15 years old with just leaf spring suspension for nearly 10 hours a day … i dread it everytime theirs a pothole in my way :angry:

ukthugz:
try sitting in a 8 wheeler MAN wagon… thats over 15 years old with just leaf spring suspension for nearly 10 hours a day … i dread it everytime theirs a pothole in my way :angry:

it feels like I have!! :cry:

They do have good adjustment on them, alittle bit on the hard side though.

I like them. They’re the only seats I can adjust to suit my sitting position perfectly.

C-Kay:
I like them. They’re the only seats I can adjust to suit my sitting position perfectly.

Not the ar$e bit you cant :confused:

I find the MAN to be the comfiest truck I’ve ever sat in. They don’t excel in any other area, but for arse comfort I think they are the one to beat.

My arse is comfortable In them as they are

Just goes to show how personal preference influences. IMO the best seats in the business.

Stan

Bloody ingrates, be happy your backside is on a truck seat and not ■■■■■■■ into the couch at home all day. They cost a fortune them seats, all that r&d that goes into making them fit all the possible sizes of backside. I would make you sit on a spike to learn your lesson, then upgrade to standing. Mr angry off of cheapside.

i paid for it so i,ll moan about it as much as i want :laughing: