MAN power sockets

I have an 06 plate MAN TGA and the bloody 12v power socket has stopped working for no apparent reason. Had the fuse box open but cant work out which symbol represents the power sockets! Both 24 volts are still working (socket and cig lighter) but no idea whats happened to the 12. Any ideas? Cheers, Matt

This may help. I had a similar thing, turned out to be a fuse I hadn’t seen (the symbol on the diagram is similar to a forky type thing and I think its 15 amp).
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81431

Thanks for the link mate, will have a closer look in daylight tomorrow see if I can fix it. Hopefully before my fridge full of food starts to smell!

Remember that the fuse may not have blown but will need to be removed and put back to reset it.

if you still get no joy from the fuses try and remove the socket and check the wiring to the back of it.

had quite a few when i worked for merc that had melted the terminals on the back of the socket because of fridges!!

Thanks for replies. The socket should be more than capable of handling the cool box as its rated at 180w and the fridge is 48w max. Will try the above when I get a minute.

mine popped yesterday, main block of fuses about 3rd row up and towards the middle, it wont have blown it just pops out and needs the centre pin pushing back down to reset it