Man or woman?

What do you recon? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta be a bloke.

Thats deffo gotta been a man prior to becoming female… I know the athletes haev flat chests but he/she takes the biscuit, also look at he/she face, looks manly.

It could be a yuppie woman

â– â– â– â– â–  Ya!

bubsy06:
What do you recon? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta be a bloke.

BBC - Tom Fordyce: Semenya left stranded by storm

Can i just say that coming from an athletics background the whole issue with the athlete has been so badly delt with it really is shocking.
This could actually be a genetically born woman…however if the testosterone levels in her body is above a certain limit then she is class as being ‘‘male’’ althou she never has been.
The IAAF (the athletic governing body) also shot themselves in the foot…if she is a male, but in her mind believes to have and continue to be a female then that isnt really cheating! Now surely somewhere along the line, someone has to say this is white this is black…no grey area’s!!

But the most important thing is that she is actually only a junior (teenager!) and won the junior championships LAST year. so she has been well known about and nothing been said. This is why i say the IAAF has delt with the situation totally wrong!

Rant over!!

Wheel Nut:

If that is Semenya, are these 3 in the picture her trainers, it looks like they have tied the stripey one to a chair to stop her sneaking back to the kitchen to steal food :smiley:

This is a very difficult and for the person concerned distressing question.Can we all bear in mind the 18 year old at the centre of it.