MAN bonnet

How do you open it? Is there a release in the cab?

It’s a long time since I’ve driven one but I seem to remember in a TGX I used to drive there being a lever on the right hand side of the drivers side foot-well, like I said it’s been a long time though so I could be wrong :wink:

tachograph:
It’s a long time since I’ve driven one but I seem to remember in a TGX I used to drive there being a lever on the right hand side of the drivers side foot-well, like I said it’s been a long time though so I could be wrong :wink:

TGM is deffo below light switch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And then a button concealed under the black bit of the grille.

This didn’t work on mine, it just came open with a yank. Took another one in to our workshop one day to have the oil topped up, and the fitter tore a right strip off me.

Well I wasn’t to know!!!

In fact, might be in the very bottom edge of the bit that lifts up. It’s definitely smack bang in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGM. Bottom of grille a push button release.
TGS. The pull catch as posted previously but if the cable’s slack or broken then you can pull the cable from a corner of the bonnet. It’s been three years since I drove a TGS so I can’t recall the exact location, buy I think it’s the bottom left as you look at the front.