MAN aux help

Is there an aux input on a MAN stereo? Its a 12 plate, big cabbed version. Its a demo and doesn’t have the model number of the vehicle, so that’s as much as I know.

There isn’t on mine, though the CD player plays MP3s if that helps.

Dont think it has, mine is an 11 plate and hasnt. Think its all down to the sort of stereo, if like 99.9% of those fitted it will be the basic one, if your gaffer is one of those who values his drivers and its the upgraded stereo with built in sat nav then it should have.

Think its the basic one, it’s only on demo.

Whats with the exhaust brake, how do you adjust it? I must admit though I am really suprised how nice it is, always thought they were nasty, but this is a 480bhp, pulls well and really comfortable. No so keen on the massive windscreen, feel like I’m in a goldfish bowl lol

No, one of the only things I dislike about my TGX is the crap stereo

Can’t even put your own stereo in as it’s a massive non standard shape one.

Exhaust brake is all noise and nothing else really, and is also prone to break. We`ve had no end go on ours, mine included and cost about 1500 quid a pop to repair.

you have 2go to deal get lead it plug in the back of the stereo unit .I"ve got one in my 62 plate . happy days :smiley: :smiley: [/

One of these sorted it for me, plug it in the back in cd changer, mines an 06 plate so it may have changed since then

BLAUPUNKT TO 3.5MM MP3 PLAYER AUX CD CHANGER INPUT CORD

bit.ly/VwGUlr

dowahdiddyman:
Exhaust brake is all noise and nothing else really, and is also prone to break. We`ve had no end go on ours, mine included and cost about 1500 quid a pop to repair.

Nothing wrong with the exhauster on the TGA that I had. You have to get the revs up high, like 2000 rpm high or more.