Man and lap top charger

Looking at getting a laptop charger for the mans we have. In the passenger footwell there is 12v and 24 volts sockets, can anyone suggest a charger that’ll fit■■?

Cheers

Go to Maplins about £15.00 if I remember right

dri-diddly-iver:
Go to Maplins about £15.00 if I remember right

Yes i also reccomend Maplins bit more than 15 quid , take your laptop to the store then they sort out the correct plugs for connection to lap . try it before you leave the store, they are very helpfull

maplin.co.uk/batteries-and-p … r-supplies

remember them sockets are euro plugs

I just bought a cheap 12v inverter and use the charger that came with the laptop

chaversdad:
I just bought a cheap 12v inverter and use the charger that came with the laptop

this ^

you can get bullet to ■■■ lighter leads from lymm…cheap as chips.

edited to add…my inverter is 24 v,i paid £60 quid from rugby truckstop…although I saw the same one for£45 quid in south mimms,a couple of weeks later :smiling_imp:

amazon.co.uk/Trust-Compact-N … op+charger

you then may need to get a hella adapter if that’s what’s in the truck and double check the watts on the lappy.

some laptops don’t like 240v inverters, my old toshiba didn’t and with a inverter you’re going from 12 / 24v stepping it up to 240v the dropping it back down to 15 / 24v.

I bought my inverter purely to run the laptop with the household charger, the bloke in maplin advised me to get the 12v one, saves buying a fancy phone charger as well, I just take the one from home with me

Yeah i would go down the inverter rout as well ,the sockets by the foot well are hella in my MAN plus an inverter is useful for other stuff like small kettles