man 12v hella socket

Does anyone know which fuse number it is for the 12v hella socket in the passenger footwell of a man? Poxy thing was running fine till bout hour ago only got a 12v coolbox plugged in. Tried removing fuse f216 and f217 for 5 mins as someone said on here but nothing. I want my daf back :angry:

When mine packed up i was told to disconnect the battery lead for 30 sec and that did it

Just been told its fuse 217 15a i try the battery idea cheers mate

GETTING:
When mine packed up i was told to disconnect the battery lead for 30 sec and that did it

This is the correct answer, same happened to me last week. It isn’t the fuse.

yes i think you have to be careful when you stick it in
try and get a hole in one
sometimes there is a little spark if you hit the edge of the socket
which may short it or something
and gets reset when battery is temporeraly unplugged
so to sumerize
rather than lean over the hand brake
get out , walk round and do it standing on the floor
with the passenger door open

Tried disconnecting the battery didn’t work, anyone else got any ideas?

Is there an incab vehicle manual handbook to indicate which fuse number is which ? Locate + fit new fuse.
Check the fuse on the cool box lead ,
Have you tried plugging something else in instead to check power supply (illiminate the cool box) ?
Might be an inline fuse wired in where the 24/12 dropper is , can you trace its location and check for fuse/s â– â– 

Try a magnet , having to keep pulling them fuses is a pain in the arris :laughing: :laughing:

The voltage dropper needs to be un plugged, there is two block connectors that go to the dropper un plug these and leave for a min then plug them back in this will work trust me.

What i haven’t said is they are a ■■■■■■■ to get to located behind the fuseboard at foot level so bottom panel in thr footwell needs to come off or get to it from behind the grille and remove the cover that has a no pressure washing this area sticker on it has about 10 torx screws holding it on.

Good luck with that.