Male truckers

as the female truckers thread has been going for while I thought I would start one to bring up all the amusing remarks about male truckers…

why when male truckers get together do they not shut up?

why when male truckers get together do they talk motor ways junction numbers?

why when male truckers get together do they discuss the pro’s and cons of real versus fake - and assume that female do not want to listen even though this is highly amusing…

why when male truckers get together do they discuss bacon, tea and KFC’s?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused:

Because all the above subjects are actually important? :wink: :wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: You only heard what we wanted you to hear, which is proven by the content of your post… :grimacing:
:smiley: Maybe you weren’t listening closely enough, because we sometimes talk about football too. :sunglasses:

:open_mouth: Just a minute, do you mean there are actually other issues?

So what should we talk about?

The size of our assets?
The size of our wife’s/girlfriends assets?
The difficulty of finding the right aftershave?
How trousers never seem to fit properly?
How uncomfortable it is to drive wearing a thong?
How the barber in the high street is such a nice guy and “only” charges £46 for a haircut?

And, of course, when we want to go for a pee we should invite all our mates to come with us.

Santa runs back to Lapland and hides.

If I was santa I’d be telling people that although I only come once a year when I do come I fill your stockings…baby :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

we could always talk about going round roundabouts :laughing:

Owner Drivers:

Because it’s the only time anyone else is about who’s stupid enough to listen to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a thinly veiled reference to the size of their willies. The more numbers you can remember and recite, the bigger it is. Add half an inch for saying “gate” or similar instead of “junction”. :wink:

why when male truckers get together do they discuss the pro’s and cons of real versus fake - and assume that female do not want to listen even though this is highly amusing…

Because they want those who are listening to think they’ve actually seen enough in real life to judge. They stop sharpish when we come along because we might point out the sheer hilariousness (is that a word?) of that claim based on their physical appearance. :sunglasses:

No idea. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Owner Drivers:

becuase with other men we can get a word in with you women we got no chance

useless with gate numbers :stuck_out_tongue:

pros of fake are they dont droop under your arm pits when you lie down, cons its like chewing a tennis ball :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

because we dont know whats in this weeks take a break magazine , we got discuss ways of expanding our wastelines :open_mouth:

:wink:

What!

Well I spoke to one today about our children at Uni and how they can bankrupy you!!!
Oh and being stuck in Ciato in Greece waiting for grapes!!

if more than two male truckers talk about driver hours they will not agree

And some of the blokes have to bring the kids up too. :open_mouth:

Babysitting

Wheel Nut:

Babysitting

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
WTF
Just how the hell do they explain the birds and the bees when the lass is old enough.

Something is just so, so wrong here.

MADBAZ:

Wheel Nut:

Babysitting

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
WTF
Just how the hell do they explain the birds and the bees when the lass is old enough.

Something is just so, so wrong here.

The couple, who operate a T-shirt printing business in Bend, Oregon,