Male and Female drivers sharing a sleeper

Anybody know the legalities, we are going to double man from Rosyth, and only have a male and female driver available

willie_mac:
Anybody know the legalities, we are going to double man from Rosyth, and only have a male and female driver available

There are no legalities but the drivers can make a choice, the ferry companies will make allowances for someone who ■■■■■ and snores, and probably put her in a separate cabin.

if she was tidy there wouldnt be much driving gettin done :wink:

if a nightout is involved all you need is the consent of the parties and partners involved

he can go in digs no problem

I’ve doubled manned with male drivers, it’s only an issue if you make it one. :unamused:

Being politically correct - should this be double-personned :question: :wink:

As long as it dont into the J.T saga!!! It should be ok as others have said!! PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No playing away from home!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Room for one on top !

i wouldnt care who i double man with as long as i got on with them and they didnt smell. :wink:

Sorry i’m totally baffled were there could be a problem…other than your other half…Just show the lady respect…and kick each other out…when you need to get changed…Simple… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Legally there isn’t a problem. Just ask if both drivers want to do it, It would be fair enough if either refuses. If they both up for it then leave 'em to it to sort out between themselves.

i’v double manned with a lady before n it wasnt a problem, she said she didnt want any special treatment, i said it wouldnt be a problem as i dont do extras :laughing: :laughing:

willie_mac:
‘… Anybody know the legalities …’

Literally speaking, the ‘legalities’ will be within the welfare provision of the Health & Safety at Work etc Act (1974). Maybe a call to the H&S exec?

I suspect that any aspect worse than a disgruntled compromise could end in expensive teardrops(?).

willie_mac:
Anybody know the legalities

No ■■■■■■■ in bottles , no nuts magazines and don’t proposition her for a bit of hows your father :wink:

merc0447:

willie_mac:
Anybody know the legalities

No ■■■■■■■ in bottles , no nuts magazines and don’t proposition her for a bit of hows your father :wink:

can lady truckers ■■■■ in bottles :question:

Yes, if they carry a funnel. Some kind of “punnet” tends to be a simpler option, though. :grimacing:

Lucy:
Yes, if they carry a funnel. Some kind of “punnet” tends to be a simpler option, though. :grimacing:

why did i know you would answer that :slight_smile:

We’ve both been around too long, Dave. :wink:

Lucy:
Some kind of “punnet” tends to be a simpler option, though.

Remind me never to go strawberry picking with you. :laughing:

Lucy:

dont punnets have holes in them?