Malcolms logistics haydock

Hi lads anyone know wages take home mon to friday tramping malcolms haydock i don t know what night out money is but i think its 9.41 an hour after 9 hours its time snd a half which i think is £14 an hour can anyone tell me take home pay mon to fri tramping thanx in advance

gothika:
Hi lads anyone know wages take home mon to friday tramping malcolms haydock i don t know what night out money is but i think its 9.41 an hour after 9 hours its time snd a half which i think is £14 an hour can anyone tell me take home pay mon to fri tramping thanx in advance

£9.41 an hour…are you having a laugh, that is ridiculous for class 1 i wouldnt even entertain it at that rate, i am from that area and you can get a couple of quid an hour more at most place round here

gothika:

You’ll be taking home the grand sum of about £500 pw

Must be an error somewhere. Can’t see it being £9.41 for class 1 in Merseyside. Average is about £11 a bit further east and north in Lancs.

Mick Bracewell:
Must be an error somewhere. Can’t see it being £9.41 for class 1 in Merseyside. Average is about £11 a bit further east and north in Lancs.

Yes lads crap money so im forgetting malcolms i fancy easy life yes not brill money but 600 take home good enough my mate been with them 9 years pollock scotrans so might go there

gothika:

Mick Bracewell:

Yes lads crap money so im forgetting malcolms i fancy easy life yes not brill money but 600 take home good enough my mate been with them 9 years pollock scotrans so might go there

Isn’t Pollock now owned by Gregorys?

SWEDISH BLUE:

gothika:

Mick Bracewell:

donbt think so they are big and bought a company out blackburn

In Scotland Gregorys own ARR CRAIB and have a 50/50 partnership with Hayton Coulthard

gothika:

SWEDISH BLUE:

gothika:

Mick Bracewell:

donbt think so they are big and bought a company out blackburn

Gilbraith?

Hi toonsy pollock took over gilbraith a while ago they’re in pollocks livery now.mate left pollocks coz money was crap .about the same as malcolms .cheers Ray

stargazer148:
Hi toonsy pollock took over gilbraith a while ago they’re in pollocks livery now.mate left pollocks coz money was crap .about the same as malcolms .cheers Ray

I believe they parted company a while back and gilbraiths are back on their own again afaik , have malcolms got anything to do with hph at Preston as I saw a malcolms unit on the M62 this morning pulling an hph trailer with whm 109 number on the back :confused:

largebloke1969:

stargazer148:

I believe they parted company a while back and gilbraiths are back on their own again afaik , have malcolms got anything to do with hph at Preston as I saw a malcolms unit on the M62 this morning pulling an hph trailer with whm 109 number on the back :confused:

Hi there didn’t know they had parted ways wonder what happened there cheers Ray

stargazer148:

largebloke1969:

stargazer148:

Hi there didn’t know they had parted ways wonder what happened there cheers Ray

Whole thing is a bit of a head scratcher! There is indeed Gilbraith’s in Blackburn (now known as Gilbraith Logistics). This is after some assets were transferred back to the original owner of the company (now in Great Harwood) so don’t know if that is who is running it now? There’s some info here if you can get your head round it!

lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/n … 100-years/