Malcolm logistics grangemouth & newhouse (Scotland)

hi fellows, just wondering for tramper job,and i found this.
what opinions ? worth to apply as a tramper? what pay rates ?

They pay £8.90 ph for first 9 hours then time and a half 22.50 per night and 7.50 on top but its taxed.Saturday is paid time and a half sunday is double time.Just watch sometimes you need to be with the company for a bit before they allow you to go tramping its a trust thing.

Colin_scottish:
They pay £8.90 ph for first 9 hours then time and a half 22.50 per night and 7.50 on top but its taxed.Saturday is paid time and a half sunday is double time.Just watch sometimes you need to be with the company for a bit before they allow you to go tramping its a trust thing.

Somebody will be out of bed in a minute to say they wouldn’t get out of bed for that,oh and also, they were getting that 20 years ago driving a Leyland Sherpa

Just say…

You’re family. That will ensure you get a plum, blinged up top of the range Volvo and easy-peasy trailer drops.

i was earning more than that 30 years ago driving my commer van

GOG47:

Colin_scottish:

Somebody will be out of bed in a minute to say they wouldn’t get out of bed for that,oh and also, they were getting that 20 years ago driving a Leyland Sherpa

I know there is not many big paying jobs left in the central belt now.

Colin_scottish:

GOG47:

Colin_scottish:

I know there is not many big paying jobs left in the central belt now.

lot of firms have now realised that paying top dollar doesnt always attract the top drivers like in the past