Malcolm group

Hi, this company are advertising for drivers “urgently” at a depot not too far from me (haydock), done a few searches and it seems that people don’t have a good word to say about the company (similar to stobarts really!). Seems to pay a flat daily rate regardless of how many hours you work on nights?

Any one got any experience of this and if this is the case? To be honest I’m not really interested in working days or nights, I’m only after tramping shifts so I’m more interested in what their rates are like for this work? How many hours you get a week? Night out payment? And what they are generally like to work for?

As I said, searched on here and Google and can’t find a good word to be said about them, but I can only find info on this flat rate for nights and no info on any other shift pattern.

Thanks

They’re round the corner from us in Avonmouth and they seem to be pretty much looking on a permanent basis, they do seem to be falling short of the going rate locally hence why they’re always searching !!

Tramping more like trunk work a lot of it Not many trampers at malcolms now pay in Scotland with them is 8.47ph not sure down south hope it helps you in making a choice