Make the rules up as you go along

Mon - arrive at collection point at 17.0 0 , apologise to loader , no problem mate I don’t
Finish till 18.00 so will get you loaded no problem , the only time you might struggle is if there’s a few trucks in front of you :slight_smile: ( sound bloke )
Arrives today at 17.00 with one truck in front of me , opens one curtain then get you can zb shut that up :sunglasses: , I’m not zb loading you at this time of the day , my boss would do
His nut if he knew I was loading you outside my hours :sunglasses:
But you said you’d load me if I was here by
17.00 and there’s not
Loads of trucks here , and there’s 1 :question:
I’ll see you in the morn at 5.30 , start loading you at 6 .00
That means I’ll be late for first drop , then for collection , will only get tipped at Magor tomorrow night , will have too load fri morn , the work I’ve got on me it’ll be really late too get back at all , all he had to do was load me , it took him 15 mins the other night , so 2 trucks 30 mins , he’d of been done by 5.30 ish , even if it took 30 mins he’d of still been going home by 18.00 , I tried zb hard too get there for 17.00 , foot to floorboard :smiling_imp: and that’s his zb attitude

Perhaps he recognised you as one of the little ■■■■■ that used to throw stones at his car

Dozy!!
Save yourself the heart attack and stop stressing, enjoy the early finish, you don’t get many by the looks of things

Why worry? You’re paid to get the tat there safely, stuff out of your control is just that…out of your control.

Magor?

Stalag Tesco?

Its a jobsworth forkie cabbage what did you expect…

dozy:
Mon - arrive at collection point at 17.0 0 , apologise to loader , no problem mate I don’t
Finish till 18.00 so will get you loaded no problem , the only time you might struggle is if there’s a few trucks in front of you :slight_smile: ( sound bloke )
Arrives today at 17.00 with one truck in front of me , opens one curtain then get you can zb shut that up :sunglasses: , I’m not zb loading you at this time of the day , my boss would do
His nut if he knew I was loading you outside my hours :sunglasses:
But you said you’d load me if I was here by
17.00 and there’s not
Loads of trucks here , and there’s 1 :question:
I’ll see you in the morn at 5.30 , start loading you at 6 .00
That means I’ll be late for first drop , then for collection , will only get tipped at Magor tomorrow night , will have too load fri morn , the work I’ve got on me it’ll be really late too get back at all , all he had to do was load me , it took him 15 mins the other night , so 2 trucks 30 mins , he’d of been done by 5.30 ish , even if it took 30 mins he’d of still been going home by 18.00 , I tried zb hard too get there for 17.00 , foot to floorboard :smiling_imp: and that’s his zb attitude

All well and good until you have an accident. The job doesn’t have to be that way so don’t let it.

Get your own back Dozy - Whack the building with your trailer, and then throw your fire extinguisher at the nasty unhelpful forkie :imp: :imp:

Toddy2:
Get your own back Dozy - Whack the building with your trailer, and then throw your fire extinguisher at the nasty unhelpful forkie :imp: :imp:

Give his FLT a good polish whilst your at it!!!

AndrewG:
Its a jobsworth cabbage what did you expect…

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue: