Make every journey an epic adventure

Ever sat and watched a film & thought that background music sounds amazing , like on inception for example , well you can get the biggest movie scores on cd composed by a guy called Hans zimmer & the city of Prague philharmonic orchestra , its got some great movie sound tracks on it, a quick search on Google or eBay will find some, it truly is epic blasting from the speakers on your normal work day.

Ennio Morricone`s score from The God The Bad and the Ugly may be an appropriate accompaniment for some drivers/companies!

Or any cowboy come to think.

cheekymonkey:
Ennio Morricone`s score from The God The Bad and the Ugly may be an appropriate accompaniment for some drivers/companies!

Or any cowboy come to think.

Light up a stogie and pass the dynamite:)

a lot of Johnny Cash’s railroad/train songs make me drive faster because of the fast rythmn. like Orange Blossom Special, does that count :question:

I like the William Tell Overture, AKA the Lone Ranger Theme. That gets my foot to the floor

how about

‘Flight of the Valkyries’ Wagner, especially coming down off the top heading west on the A66

or

‘Morning’ from the Pier Gynt suite by Greig heading north at dawn over Shap on the M6

Any John Barry for me

switchlogic:
Any John Barry for me

sure its not John Barrowman?

charliebear:

switchlogic:
Any John Barry for me

And why would that be?

switchlogic:

charliebear:

switchlogic:
Any John Barry for me

And why would that be?

Maybe not. Just listened to one of his songs and its not good. He should stick to acting imho.
John Barry on the other hand, is a legend.