Maintaining polished alloys

It says more about them than it does about you in my opinion.
I’m an owner driver and I have had funny comments whilst applying a bit of polish.
I think they suffer from lack of self esteem and its a release for them.

Juddian:

switchlogic:

green456:

Lusk:
Gritters :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There is great product for cleaning them and it ends in sol…cant remember it’s full name though.

arse sol
also known as drivers who polish the gaffers wheels

Yep taking a pride in ones vehicle makes you an arse hole. No wonder things are so bad for drivers with this us vs them mentality.

+1

Ever noticed how those who take a pride in their work, and that includes keeping the vehicle well, usually manage to stay in good well paid work throughout their working lives doing by and large what they want to do.

they also seem to be the lads at the top of the list when new trucks come in due to the fact the gaffer knows they will look after it
if the boss puts alloys on the truck why wouldnt you look after them far better than driving around with them caked in crap and looking like no one gives a toss

cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/ … d_991.html

This is the stuff I have purchased, it has got some great reviews on various detailing sites, hopefully the price will reflect in the quality, I will update when ive applied it

How much :question: :open_mouth:

Fair play to drivers who polish their wheels, there is an Edwards Scania parks up on A near dirft regularly, and it is always immaculate. It’s not my cup of tea though.