"Mainstream Media"

What a complete Joke the very concept is these days…

This site is supposed to be “unbiased”, so the question is begged
"How come it includes loads of news feeds that are already KNOWN to be utterly biased, one way or the other■■?

FFS - Guardian, Sun, Daily Mail, and Evening Standard… I have no words! :unamused: :frowning: :angry:

If “Journalism” wants to get it’s mojo back - then reporters are needed at ground zero where the news is breaking, actually filming and recording footage for posterity…

Just like we used to get no quibble when we were kids!

…It wasn’t always like it is now - Shielded from “Real” news, because “It’s deemed too upsetting”, whilst being force-fed utter BULL by the mainstream, which we’re supposed to believe straight-up without question every time. :imp:

Sky News Australia and WION on Youtube are my go to sources for ‘Mainstream’ news.

I haven’t looked at any UK news source, including turning off the car radio at news times, for months.They all might as well be the UK branch of the CCP propaganda agency. :wink:

Gave up on the msm decades ago, haven’t bought a paper for 30 years, must be 10 years since i’ve watched a live telly broadcast of any program not just the hourly propaganda broadcasts, have 4 pre set stations on my wagon’s radio so swap around (also avoiding all adverts).

I feel a bit sorry for the millions of terrified souls who’ve been driven almost out of their minds by the media’s exaggerations of the current crisis, though there is always the off switch, it’s not (yet) a legal requirement on pain of death to not be within perma earshot of an idiot box tuned to the state broadcaster :unamused:

My Mrs noticed some of the frightened who were vehemently anti anyone leaving their house are now beginning to change their minds, i assume this is the media back pedalling like billio to distance themselves from their fair share of the blame as the country is plunged into the coming depression.

If people would only ditch the msm and learn to think for themselves, maybe for the first time in their lives having an opinion of their own.

There’s a parallel between the Mainstream Media and Mainstream “Religion” if you think about it…

Once upon a time - society believed everything anyone in officialdom told them.
One day, officialdom started to routinely lie to the masses, and people started losing faith in officialdom as a result, which in turn got re-described as “people becoming evil and Godless” rather than “we just don’t believe the Duke, Bishop, King, Priest etc. any longer.”

…Be that “Church” or “State” or “Fourth Estate”…

Thousands of people in Hyde Park apparently considering the risks “too high” to return to work, but can turn up for a Black ■■■■■ Matter march by the thousand, “no social distancing at all”…
The police only seem to pick on those people who can’t duff them over in due course, such as the elderly, the inebriated, or the plain weak.
“Social Distancing” in the workplace - is down to “FYI” 6 feet apart signs, and little sign of every surface you touch being rapidly touched over by some full time member of staff with squirty and rag…

WTF are our political leaders up to here?
There’s the usual slings and arrows of outrageous bull - but when was the last time we actually got to see ANY MP of ANY Party “out and about, actually doing stuff for their communities”?
Even more scant on the ground - are Cabinet Ministers at this time…

…The mainstream Media wants to hurl abuse at someone who’s not even an MP meanwhile…
If you ever listened to Farage, you’d have heard that he never wanted a seat in government itself, but just wanted to have the PM’s ear to the same kind of degree…
…Of late though, it is hard to consider Farage as one of the allies of ■■■■■■■■ though…
A toxic agent to “get Brexit done” with, - who would have thought?

Well, Brexit had better be done the same year this lockdown ends - hadn’t it?

…Let’s hope Boris Johnson stands by his “Kick the can again, and we kick the bucket” remark - predicting Tory fortunes if the Brexit ball is well and truly DROPPED now.
Big Majority - NO EXCUSES!

…Across the pond, Local law enforcement in Democrat-controlled states - won’t crack down as they need to upon these Rioters.
Are we hearing tales of woe from those “Safe Republican Neighborhoods” though?

The picture is how the liars would paint it, taking the chance that no regular member of the public with a flip camera will bother to turn up at the actual scene, and find out (and FILM!) for themselves what is actually going on. It is rarely “as reported”.

Our western society and idea of democracy has never been under such a threat from so many sides.