Mainland Jobs

when you confront people with the truth they don’t know how to reply and that’s a fact and that’s why its called living in a dream world, mainland what a joke, mainland of nothing, spot the English man Ha Ha

Just as well turkey wanted to bring back the death penalty, if not and they got into Europe the uk would have in the future been known as the turks uk as well as the rest of whatever you have living there, spot the English man if you can, and you let your leaders do this, your a joke to the world.

I would even go as far as saying that the English even get envious of a bomb going off elsewhere they feel left out.
A person gets stab in London and they start showing pictures of the copycat name of nine eleven what is O it I forget 7 7 or something like that trying to make it as mendable as trying to copy the 9/11 thing,
Why the hell would you show that, it was nothing to do with anything like that

i never thought of calling it “mainland”. i used the term without even thinking of what it meant. But i see what you mean.

belfastdriver:
i never thought of calling it “mainland”. i used the term without even thinking of what it meant. But i see what you mean.

is it not a case of n.i. prods would refer to it as the mainland in relation to the part of the united kingdom that they live in…whereas the catholics never refer to it as that…that’s what ive found in the 10 years ive lived here.ive lived in eire for a few years and theres never a paddy refers to the uk as the mainland…im sure others living in the shetlands,hebridies,arran,or possibly isle of man,just refer to it as the mainland…brits refer to abroad as mainland Europe,but not in a religious way,bur mainland Europe is surrounded by water?

Bigtruck. What’s Sawyer’s like? I messaged them about doing trip work for them and they have asked me to come for driving assessment. Any info would be great. I’ve heard good reports about them so I’m hopeful!lol

markadgey1991:
Bigtruck. What’s Sawyer’s like? I messaged them about doing trip work for them and they have asked me to come for driving assessment. Any info would be great. I’ve heard good reports about them so I’m hopeful!lol

Can’t really complain about them.
The work is all handy enough and all good plant and 100% legal.
I’m on salary and when I convert my “on duty” hrs into my take home pay it’s always above £10hr after tax.
Money could do with going up though for Sun night to Fri men.
They do pay extra of you go out on Fri/Sat night boat,
it’s possible over weekend to take £350home for 3 handy enough shifts.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

How much do they pay per trip? Do you go home for your daily rest after each trip?

How much do they pay per trip? Do you go home for your daily rest after each trip?

markadgey1991:

£200 plus fuel bonus (2cards)
or £250 plus fuel bonus for Fri/Sat.
Or if your going FT you can opt for salary based wages.
15spreads are near always broke up by boat journey and sometimes you can get a real handy drop/collection from East Kilbride or north of M62.[emoji6]

Just heard today Sawyers have given all drivers an approx 10% pay rise starting shortly.
Roughly £50week after tax extra into bank,
better than a kick in the arse!!![emoji41]

Will the trip money go up by 10% ?

markadgey1991:
Will the trip money go up by 10% ?

Gonna be £110home per shift and potential £50week bonus (paid fortnightly) for fuel/paperwork app scanned and no accidents.
Should be a chance of £600+home for 5shifts on the mainland trips.[emoji6]

i wonder how many of manfreights will see the light and jump ship…they were looking for walking floor drivers till you applied then its start on 3 trips 1 week and 2 the next pish,till we can place you on the walking floors…pish co…pish money.

dieseldog999:
i wonder how many of manfreights will see the light and jump ship…they were looking for walking floor drivers till you applied then its start on 3 trips 1 week and 2 the next pish,till we can place you on the walking floors…pish co…pish money.

Wonder will any have the sense to jump ship for £100extra a week!!!

Did you see Slowie had ANOTHER outfit wrote off alongside A8 dual carriageway near Ballynure last Fri!!!