Maidstone folks

Any locals know if you can park on Bircholt road in the industrial estate off Sutton road A274? looking at street view there seems to be a bit without double yellows about 2/3rds of the way down but it was taken September 2018, probably painted by now though :unamused: . We do a fairly regular collection down by Headcorn and this would be an ideal little spot down the road from the Toby carvery if needed.
Thanks.

No I parked there last year got wheel clamped at 2 am .
Was told Kent has a zero policy on overnight hgv parking .
I did post a thread on here about it

I believe the Kent ban finished in june last year, kent council were refused an extension to it I think…

Fuzrat:
I believe the Kent ban finished in june last year, kent council were refused an extension to it I think…

Was march when i got clamped at 2 am by the cowards.

I do know. there was a petition going on as it was due to end and the council wanted to extend it what the outcome was.i couldn’t say.

I’d be very wary of I was you unless you can find something official to say it’s ok to park there

Kent parking ban/clamping has all finished but Kent has alot of enforce parking bans for trucks.

You can park on Birchlot Road but can be alot of parked cars in the day.

The 20/20 Estate off M20 j5 ME16 0LW is the other Maidstone place, but can get very busy later on, part is OK all day and rest after 18.30. It has a pub as you go off A20.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Spot on, would usually be after 5-6pm so hopefully cars gone and away around 5am before they come back.

This estate has long been no HGV parking but there are always lorries parked up. The choice is yours. There is a Toby Carvery - next door to Lidl- about 400 yds further along the Sutton rd towards Sutton Valence.