Magnum problems... Unusual i know

I was contemplating a trip to Matalan (other gents outfitters are available)to buy a dark brown shirt.Trucknet so often comes up with the answers to lifes problems.Thank you kind sir.

Does it have an alarm on the key fob? Has it a chipped key maybe worth trying spare key. Could be loads of things, standing her up well have put it into stock after a million klicks lol

Well?
Is it going yet.

Probably not its a 14 year old magnum.

since you can’t tilt the cab…best way if you have the facilities is to pressurise the fuel system .you would need a fuel cap with an airline adaptor ,a regulator ,that is set to .2 of a bar and an air supply…the air forces the fuel through the system and it should start reasonable easy …or fire in some easy start …not something I would do personally…make sure the batteries are well charged…last point can’t you wind the brakes off and pull it back so you can get the cab up■■?

Thanks again for all the help received, have been busy doing other tasks and have still not got round to my old faithfull (she may be 14 years old but i wish everything in life was as reliable as a Magnum!) I will report back just as soon as i can try your suggestions.
Once again, thank you.

Hello chaps, i have raised the cab to allow reasonable access as there is slightly more headroom than i realised. I have tried clamping off the return, but when you prime it is building up major pressure so when you release the return its like blowing an airline… not too happy about it raising this much pressure. It basically is the same, wont lift fuel… tried tapping the stop solenoid but even if that was stuck surely it would still prime? don’t know, think its time to call in a professional :unamused:

Following my post earlier i decided to try simply whirring the starter every few minutes so nothing got too hot and after a few minutes hey presto my old girl fired and started!!! thanks again to all who spent time thinking and answering my plea. I have quite a lot of work to do on her but at least she is running again. I have learnt my lesson to not leave her sit for so long so its obvious what i need to do… put her back in service. Magnums, in my opinion the best truck on the road! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Thanks all!