Magnam v sprinter

image.jpg
image.jpgI parked on the BP family farm service station today for a quick break / toilet ect,when I came out the shop there’s a que of vehicles as a white sprinter van has parked opersite me ,I explained to the first cars I can’t move as iam on break and was there first,then the sprinter drive came over gave me a gob full of verbal and moved,he then paked next to the wheelie bins where lorries come out of from the hgv pumps and went back in the shop,1 minuite later a smart black magnum appears pulling a 40 ft container,and catches the van near side mirror then as he turned the van rocked and the off side corner of the container made a huge mess of the sliding side door/ passenger door and smashed the mirror and arm and drove off up the a 34 towards the m40 ,white van driver comes back didn’t notice pulled forward and stuck his middle finger up at me as he drove over his already dead mirror glass! If you were driving the black magnum no one else saw anything ,it couldn’t have happened to anyone better.

Nice 1, sounds like the ■■■■ got what he deserved, although it’s highly illegal to hit a stationary object and then leave the scene of an accident without exchanging details :exclamation:

And you’ve just reported the driver for doing this, publicly, glad you didn’t also add his registration plate :open_mouth:

I was in such disbelief at the whole situation I didn’t manage any details sorry officer!

This has its karma and amusing side, but its a bit worrying that said box jockey is allowed out unaccompanied, that van could have been any object.

Juddian:
This has its karma and amusing side, but its a bit worrying that said box jockey is allowed out unaccompanied, that van could have been any object.

Maybe he was having an off day and decided ■■■■ it I don’t care. I was a witness a few years back at a scrappies in sussex where a tipper driver flipped after a gypo jumped the queue. He drove his freighted scania straight through them, pinning the transit and 3 ■■■■■■ against a heap of frag :open_mouth:

OVLOV JAY:

Juddian:

Maybe he was having an off day and decided [zb] it I don’t care. I was a witness a few years back at a scrappies in sussex where a tipper driver flipped after a gypo jumped the queue. He drove his freighted scania straight through them, pinning the transit and 3 [zb] against a heap of frag :open_mouth:

Good, one less [zb] van on the road :laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:

Your right,it could of been my mrs although she knows better about parking ,we park in the far corner of cost co! Thing was until he lost sight in his mirror he knew how close he was as he was straight when the mirror first moved,if the van man wasn’t so goby I would perhaps have stopped magnum man if only for his own benefit.

Dan Punchard:
01I parked on the BP family farm service station today for a quick break / toilet ect,when I came out the shop there’s a que of vehicles as a white sprinter van has parked opersite me ,I explained to the first cars I can’t move as iam on break and was there first,then the sprinter drive came over gave me a gob full of verbal and moved,he then paked next to the wheelie bins where lorries come out of from the hgv pumps and went back in the shop,1 minuite later a smart black magnum appears pulling a 40 ft container,and catches the van near side mirror then as he turned the van rocked and the off side corner of the container made a huge mess of the sliding side door/ passenger door and smashed the mirror and arm and drove off up the a 34 towards the m40 ,white van driver comes back didn’t notice pulled forward and stuck his middle finger up at me as he drove over his already dead mirror glass! If you were driving the black magnum no one else saw anything ,it couldn’t have happened to anyone better.

oh well they put yellow lines there for a reason ■■?

Ha - couldn’t happen to a bigger Douchebag!

Dan Punchard:
I was in such disbelief at the whole situation I didn’t manage any details sorry officer!

Are you sure it was black? I might have been blue? :wink:

Would of loved to of seen his face when he got to his next destination and went to use the sliding door!

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: ,bet he has a had a crap week now . I know its wrong to laugh but it just serves him right .

I’m glad, is justice like this that is far better than anything else, he will probably park more considerably next time.

Hahahaha, pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

Hahahaha, pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

Gotta love karma!

I must be missing something here, to me it looks like you’ve parked near the pumps and are suprised that someone in a van has started using the pump blocking everyone in !!!

FarnboroughBoy11:
I’m glad, is justice like this that is far better than anything else, he will probably park more considerably next time.

… no he won’t, he’ll still be a douchebag - strikes me as the type where nothing is ever their fault or responsibility :frowning: :frowning:

Foxstein:
I must be missing something here, to me it looks like you’ve parked near the pumps and are suprised that someone in a van has started using the pump blocking everyone in !!!

Zoom in and you’ll see the OP’s name on the blue outfit nearest the camera.

Shows what kind of driver he was as he obviously not checked the near side mirror before moving off as its lense was gone.just wish I’d got the iPad in my hand at the time!cant understand why he didn’t just park in front of me,or behind?