Magna Park - Lutterworth

First time delivered to that place,trailer load of Pharmaceutical stuff. Bloody Huge place with little overgrown boards indicating who is where. Seems like ASDA own most of it, loads of warehouse space for them.

i know when i go i always end up driving round in circles. nowhere to park either.

Paul-H:
First time delivered to that place,trailer load of Pharmaceutical stuff. Bloody Huge place with little overgrown boards indicating who is where. Seems like ASDA own most of it, loads of warehouse space for them.

Yeah the place ■■■■■ the first time you deliver there, you know its meant to be delivered to ASDA at Lutterworth but which part of ASDA is anyones guess, best bet is to ask security at the 1st wrong gate you pull up at :slight_smile:

rockape2620:

Paul-H:

Yeah the place ■■■■■ the first time you deliver there, you know its meant to be delivered to ASDA at Lutterworth but which part of ASDA is anyones guess, best bet is to ask security at the 1st wrong gate you pull up at :slight_smile:

I had the same problem when I loaded from Paris, it was some address on Magna Park Hunter Boulevard or Parkway etc My 30 odd years of logic suggested it could be Geodis as I had loaded on behalf of Calberson. The address was unreadable and I went to Geodis, they told me to back on a bay and go to the office. After an hour they decided it wasnt for them, in fact it seemed no one wanted these pallets. I called the control centre, go a 2 hour lunch in France, so I drove up and down, eventually giving up. The Magna Park Gardner threatened to put wheel clamps on me although he didnt know where I should be going, eventually the phone went, it was control. Are you tipped yet? No I cant find Geodis or Calbersons, well not Geodis who want it.

Oh. I thought you knew where you were going, it is for BT on behalf of Calberson Paris. (Clear as Mud sez I, Sacre Bleu sez they :laughing:

The place I delivered to is run by DHL on behalf of some drugs firm, the good thing is that the security bod gave me a map of the place with all the building numers shown. So next time it just might be a bit easier :grimacing:
Huge warehouse but the entry and exit gates were a bit tight, any thighter and you’d need a crowbar to get in and out, and yes absolutelly nowhere to park for ‘lunch’

jessicas dad:
i know when i go i always end up driving round in circles. nowhere to park either.

snap

R.D:

jessicas dad:

snap

OH! it’s not just me then?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Magna park is a bit ■■■■ when you dont know where you are going on there! We are there all the time being our ‘local’ industrial estate so most of us know the place well!
Asda afaik own Gazeleys, which owns the whole estate, so therefore i guess asda do own it all.

Beetie:
Magna park is a bit [zb] when you dont know where you are going on there!

From the FAQ forum
Magna Park Industrial Estate - Near J20 M1, Lutterworth, Leicestershire = HERE
not sure how up to date it is but it may help someone

ROG:

Beetie:
Magna park is a bit [zb] when you dont know where you are going on there!

From the FAQ forum
Magna Park Industrial Estate - Near J20 M1, Lutterworth, Leicestershire = HERE
not sure how up to date it is but it may help someone

Yeah thats pretty much upto date, apart from george house being the other side of the island opposite to CERT, but as its just offices anyway its no problem!

Glad I’m not the only one who keeps going to the wrong ASDA warehouse :smiley:

Asda CDC is the chilled warehouse, ADC is normally ambient, alhough i have took beer etc into the IDC before.
If you ask at the first gatehouse your booking ref will tell them which one you need as each warehouse has specific codes… :wink: