Maersk and Maritime?

I have just been passed some info :wink: :wink: regarding Maersk and Maritime. Apparently Maritime have just got a new contract and the word is it’s a Maersk container contract.
Thamesport are taking on new drivers asap and I believe Felixstowe will be very soon.
Anybody work for Maritime that can confirm this?

Uasc are returning to thamesport on 5th December, maritime are getting another 15 motors to cover the extra work so the subbies will still not have any extra work!

Transitvan+45galdrum:
Uasc are returning to thamesport on 5th December, maritime are getting another 15 motors to cover the extra work so the subbies will still not have any extra work!

Oh right, thanks. :blush:
So, nothing to do with Maersk and doesn’t sound like it’ll affect Felixstowe either. :blush: :blush: :unamused:

I think that they are pulling out of Felixstowe to go to thamesport

Where are they going to get all these drivers from? Three months ago maritime advertised for 15 drivers after dhl clearout and still they want 5.
There’s no yard space at Felixstowe that I know of, unless someone else goes bust around crimble, which is often the case. OH NO, Don,t mention the ““P”” word again, PLEASE,Even wincantski can’t get them.

skoowif:
,Even wincantski can’t get them.

maybe they put a block on them, after the bunch of tards they already have. :laughing: :laughing:

skoowif:
Where are they going to get all these drivers from? Three months ago maritime advertised for 15 drivers after dhl clearout and still they want 5.
There’s no yard space at Felixstowe that I know of, unless someone else goes bust around crimble, which is often the case. OH NO, Don,t mention the ““P”” word again, PLEASE,Even wincantski can’t get them.

Hehehe “wincantski”, classic. I’ve met an English Wincanton Driver up at Alcombury, he was the only 1 out of about 10 waiting for a ‘job’.
Anyone seem that babeski up at Alcombury, nice. :smiley:
Roadways CL seem to be losing contracts, I wonder if they are next?

dinosteveus1:
. I’ve met an English Wincanton Driver up at Alcombury, he was the only 1 out of about 10 waiting for a ‘job’.

i dont belive you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dinosteveus1:

skoowif:
?

its best when she reaches over for the gatepass/lift order… erm i mean so im told :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

dazaster:

dinosteveus1:
. I’ve met an English Wincanton Driver up at Alcombury, he was the only 1 out of about 10 waiting for a ‘job’.

i dont belive you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dinosteveus1:

skoowif:
?

its best when she reaches over for the gatepass/lift order… erm i mean so im told :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ahhhhh, hang on, come to think about it, I was on the phone at the time, that could have been the other English voice I heard :blush: :blush:
Ummm BabeSki, she never gave me a ‘gatepass’, well not one that I wanted :laughing:

here you go steve fill your boots.

facebook.com/#!/profile.php? … 0622093695

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:
here you go steve fill your boots.

facebook.com/#!/profile.php? … 0622093695

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks but I don’t ‘do’ facebook or understand it :blush: :blush: :blush: . Is there only 1 picture, who are the other people??

dazaster:

skoowif:
,Even wincantski can’t get them.

maybe they put a block on them, after the bunch of tards they already have. :laughing: :laughing:

Or perhaps even the Poles refuse to accept the “management style” (And let’s not ignore the fact that many of the former Eastern Bloc drivers are the first generation of “free” men) :unamused:

I have to wonder how long will it take before the recent Hungarians will see the light.