Madrid

Hi, does anyone know of a safe parking area in the Madrid area, with a hotel near?.

Thanks in Advance

there is security controlled parking and a hotel at the merca madrid, just avoid chatting up the girls in the bar! :grimacing:

Theres a place outside Getafe just off the M50 on the industrial estate opposite side of the nassica shopping centre, head for the big decathlon sign then turn into the campsa station then your on the parking area nice resturant good shower and fit looking waitresses :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I live in Aranjuez just in Madrid there is a parking area with Hotel Mercedes next to it and your only 100 metres from the town. If you come down the A4 to kilometre 37 Aranjuez norte there’s a Burger King and Repsol garage at that junction take the Aranjuez Norte sign and follow the signs to Aranjuez, you will pass all the car sales places then on the right there is a Shell Garage just before it there is a parking area for trucks and coaches on the left its says you need to pay 1 euro but I’ve parked on there on and off for three years and not paid nothing.

One place i have always found safe is the IKEA car park on the Burgos road north from the ring road. Used to be the N1 but i think they have renamed them all. Security guys patrol all the time on those segaway things. You get a good meal cheap in there as well.

CT Coslada.
Avenida de la Italia

close to Freds.

and at €1.51 per hour, just a bit overpriced imo

milodon:

Agreed, but if you are going to leave the truck and stay in a hotel where else is secure?
How much is Merca Madrid, maybe that is less?
I usually park over the other side of the road nearer to Freds, that is not secure, but is free.

jimti:

milodon:

Agreed, but if you are going to leave the truck and stay in a hotel where else is secure?
How much is Merca Madrid, maybe that is less?
I usually park over the other side of the road nearer to Freds, that is not secure, but is free.

Mercamadrid can cost you up to 10 euros depending on the time of the day, I think if you get in before 09.30 its cheaper. I go in everyday and its over a year ago since I paid because I have a pass (abono). The hotel is part of NH group I think its called El Mercader

how secure is needed ?
why is hotel needed ?

So i parked in Merca madrid 4 euros for the nights parking, parked right outside the hotel, nice cold beer and pizza went down well after the drive from santander. Thanks all for you info.

I take it Freds bar in coslada is not there anymore??

Deepinvet:

freds is still there see jimti’s post above just the parking has moved slightly

welshboyinspain:

Deepinvet:

Where abouts is Freds? I’ll call in for a butty.

langp29:

welshboyinspain:

Deepinvet:

Where abouts is Freds? I’ll call in for a butty.

Calle Virgen de la Cabeza, 24
28820 Coslada (Madrid)
Telefono 699 977 211

it is about 20 metres before the marker on this Map

nicked off Freds site:slight_smile: