Madrid Parking

going down to IFEMA expo centre nr the airport Madrid anyone know of parking in the area ?
ta vury much

the parking on the CTC in Coslada is the nearest if secure parking is required

Another option is Freds on Calle de la Virgin de la Cabeza,you can park there,there are three large appartment blocks,with shops,and other restuarants and take away outlets,the postcode is 28820,Coslada.
Fred is a multi-lingual business man,and owned a few truckstops in the area,the first one was a dust bowl in a residential area.
Another parking i used to use was on to drive along past the Spain TIR Schencker depot on Avenue de Fuentemar,28823,then go behind the avenue,there is a truck friendly restaurant called the Matador,a lot of Italian,Dutch,French and German trucks park up there,it is safe,it is parralel to the train track.Cold draught beer on tap there,friendly staff and a drivers menu for about 8 or 9 euros,for four courses.
If you have time,take the train or bus to the city centre from the Coslada station,but make note of the last train or bus back to the truck at night.
You will find the airport noisy all night with freight air traffic,and not much there.
You will be better off in Coslada,either pay for parking as mentioned above,or my observations.Never know,you may stumble upon a bull fight in the centre,or check out a band,or whatever floats your boat.

From Irun,will you go via Sunbilla/Pamplona/Tudella/Alamazan,or take the national free route via Vitoria to Burgos on the national one over Somosierra mountain.?

CTC-centro de transportes de coslada,calle Luxemburgo s/n,28820.Coslada,Madrid.
Telehone- 916 70 90 04
fax - 916 70 80 71
email- ctc@ctc-coslada.com

Calle means street,and s/n means sin numero,no number,have a cold beer on me.
Last time i was there,they offered hot snacks,and a few hot meals,like pork chops and eggs,and had coffee and a bar,but dont quote me on that,if you are cheeky,walk over to the Spain TIR depot,there is a free drivers shower and a subsidiesed canteen for drivers and workers,very cheap to eat there.

If you are coming in on the national 2 from the Zaragoza direction,there is a large supermarket before you turn off for the airport.MC`Donalds is there too.

Cheers all I did look on poi plaza some (good free poi’s on there too) and there is a registered truckstop on ave italia which is close by so will have time to investigate
thanks again chaps