Made this for my kids

I think it’s good
My wee lad is struggling with things at school .
Hope it helps him,it’s in the kitchen
Who else makes stuff
Pics please.

Deeireland:
I think it’s good
Who else makes stuff
Pics please.

Is this still a truck forum? ?

I think so!
Truckers do have kids!
I think.mmm

Deeireland:
I think so!
Truckers do have kids!
I think.mmm

Go to a kids forum then☺

Bullys

I made my son a crusher and a screener from old boxes and he loves it. It’s not authentic by any means but he’s happy to “load it” with one of his diggers.
It pales into insignificance though because my Father In Law has built a wooden play castle in his garden for his grandkids. It was meant to be “just a tower” but he decided to build a bridge and a second tower, complete with dungeon and murder holes.
The summer means water pistol fights to try and capture it. :laughing:

I made a doorstop.
It was a project in woodwork at school.
Sorry . . no pics.

Don’t think the wife could give birth to a scania. :open_mouth:

Deeireland:
Don’t think the wife could give birth to a scania. :open_mouth:

Well!
Maybe without the cab.

Deeireland:
I think it’s good
Who else makes stuff
Pics please.

Well done fella my kids mean everything to me. They’ve all grown up now so its mainly decorating for them now but over the years I’ve made so many things for them.

Any tips?
He’s a great wee lad ,just can’t express himself.
Hope it helps :sunglasses:

Seems to me that your doing just fine - I’ve always found that your kids have an amazing way of letting you know if your doing ok? Oh and they are experts and telling you otherwise too LOL

Deeireland:
Any tips?
He’s a great wee lad ,just can’t express himself.
Hope it helps :sunglasses:

It’s a t,Rex by the way.
Just in case anybody thought it was a bronchiosorous.

m4rky:
Seems to me that your doing just fine - I’ve always found that your kids have an amazing way of letting you know if your doing ok? Oh and they are experts and telling you otherwise too LOL

Mmmmm the 13 year old is keeping me on me toes.

Muckaway:
I made my son a crusher and a screener from old boxes and he loves it. It’s not authentic by any means but he’s happy to “load it” with one of his diggers.
It pales into insignificance though because my Father In Law has built a wooden play castle in his garden for his grandkids. It was meant to be “just a tower” but he decided to build a bridge and a second tower, complete with dungeon and murder holes.
The summer means water pistol fights to try and capture it. :laughing:

Now that’s a cool granddad

Suedehead:
I made a doorstop.
Sorry . . no pics.

No pics = didn’t happen :wink:

Got my son a complex lego helicopter kit when he was 10 and spent most of boxing day building it with him. Well to be honest he got on me ■■■■ losing the peices and mucking about so I made him cry and sent him to his room in order for me to complete it on me own.

After many hours labour I showed it to him and then hid it away so he couldnt break it, quite a lot of tears shed that day.

If I drew a dinosaur picture for him at 13 he would have relentlessley took the ■■■■. Each to their own though.

Nurture and support their hopes and dreams but prepare them for the big wide world using brutal honesty, banter, laughter etc. Worked for me but im a crap parent.
Teach them to never be afraid to tell someone to f off.

Dipper_Dave:
Got my son a complex lego helicopter kit when he was 10 and spent most of boxing day building it with him. Well to be honest he got on me ■■■■ losing the peices and mucking about so I made him cry and sent him to his room in order for me to complete it on me own.

After many hours labour I showed it to him and then hid it away so he couldnt break it, quite a lot of tears shed that day.

If I drew a dinosaur picture for him at 13 he would have relentlessley took the ■■■■. Each to their own though.

You plonker he built the chalkboard not the bloody dinosaur :laughing: :unamused:

tomk86:

Dipper_Dave:

You plonker he built the chalkboard not the bloody dinosaur :laughing: :unamused:

Oops my bad, ehh apologies op, nice chalkboard though.

Conan the Librarian:

Suedehead:
I made a doorstop.
Sorry . . no pics.

No pics = didn’t happen :wink:

Don’t mention about the poker that you also made in the woodwork class Mr Suede, somebody might call the Trucknet C.S.I. :wink: