Made me smile anyway.

The Plod, for reasons only known to themselfs have decided to drop one trailer on the A14, liveried up with :“Warning, this is a theft hotspot.” Ah, I thought, it’s worked, the layby’s deserted. Until I came to the next one :unamused:. It’d jut shifted the traffic to their :unamused:.

I have seen that on the A12 as well

Are the trailers still there, then? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

seems like a perfect idea :stuck_out_tongue:

fill all the laybys with police decoy trailers so we cannot park anywhere :smiley: Who ever heaerd of a load been stolen while the truck was moving.

Is the trailer on the A14 dropped in a layby with a central reservation? or have they fitted lights to it?

This idea could also save the council thousands, they wont have ro go round clearing up festering bottles of ■■■■ :smiley:

they keep moving it about, i took a picture of it in the car park of sainsbury homebase store eastern industry peterborough where the sign at the entry says no hgv’s allowed.
kind of made me chuckle a bit.

:smiley: And if they dropped another trailer besides it, perhaps it would say something like, “For sure we can’t catch the thieves. But we are sick of the paperwork!”

I hope they leave the lights on overnight…havnt a few drivers received a ticket for that very reason ■■..but then again the plod are immune…

No one’s nicked it yet, it’s still their :grimacing:.

Wheel Nut:
This idea could also save the council thousands, they wont have ro go round clearing up festering bottles of [zb] :smiley:

pmsl :laughing: