made me laugh

runing down from belfrey to the bassets pole . i was getting the usual signs from drivers that there was a camera van up ahead. but as i was doing the speed limit anyway it didnt effect me (or the que behind me :blush: ).

anyway the scamera van always parks in that layby at the top of the hill by archers yard to catch the trucks that slow down for the camera (towards belfrey) and then accelarate for the hill to keep momentum up (easy money for them really :smiling_imp: ).

anyway rounds the bend and what did i see.

dont know how long he was parked there but he wasnt trying to get out into the traffic as when i went passed he had his passenger door open , completely blockig the view of the scamera van down the hill.fingers crossed he had a full 45 :laughing: :laughing:

thats a new version of “camera obscura” ok ill get me coat

Head 'em off at the Pass!! :laughing:

I saw a scamera van park on the high street a long time ago and there was 2 wimmin` stood in front of its doors both with prams/pushchairs blocking the view seems the opperator got a right hump with em as they where stood there ages gossiping

There was a programme on dutch telly a few months ago about the scameras they set up on the side of the road,usually with a plain car.
Some bloke follows them around and walks back up the road or stands in a field with a big sign warning approaching motorists.

Apparently it’s not illegal in Holland to warn others about the scamera.

The police just pack it away and set up somewhere else.

Followed by the bloke with the sign.

Brilliant!

I’m surprised the rozzers didn’t try and do the driver for obstructing a police officer in the course of his duty.

But 10/10 for the drivers initiative. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Well, I’m totally disgusted with the driver of that truck, what a terrible thing to do.

“Ten biscuits docked from’t pay”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are the mobile speed, oops sorry, safety cameras operated by police officers? I thought they were operated by ‘Safety Partnership operatives’.

If so, the driver wouldnt be obstructing a police officer.

Also, I would think that a truck driver is perfectly entitled to park in a layby for his break. It’s just a bit unfortunate for the scamera operator that he picked that bit of the layby :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: .