M90 cameras.Again!

For all the non-believers who insist the cameras are not switched on,the goverment has released the figures.
3300 drivers done since the cameras were turned on which ISTR was about the end of the year.
Not surprised as a lot of numptys seem to have difficulty with the meaning of the word “average”.They fly past,brake like mad at the camera then speed up to the next one.
Mostly Fifers I suppose as driving skills and intelligence is not something that comes easily to them. :wink:

is that the ones that are set at 40 mph. :question: :question: :question: :question:

thatll be a nice little money maker for the bridge, mind you ive still not been done by them thankfully plu i only ever go through one each way so yea.

Doesn’t surprise me, not one bit.

jessicas dad:
is that the ones that are set at 40 mph. :question: :question: :question: :question:

Yep.40mph.Sorry forgot that bit.
Ithink they`re set nearer 50 than 40 though.

Be good to see the m62 warrington figures cos everyone and their dog has been caught on them!

Gridley51:
For all the non-believers who insist the cameras are not switched on,the goverment has released the figures.
3300 drivers done since the cameras were turned on which ISTR was about the end of the year.
Not surprised as a lot of numptys seem to have difficulty with the meaning of the word “average”.They fly past,brake like mad at the camera then speed up to the next one.
Mostly Fifers I suppose as driving skills and intelligence is not something that comes easily to them. :wink:

And I only thought it was me who realised that about drivers from Fife .

I go thru these 3 or 4 times a week at 45 and have done since day 1 never got done

shugg:

Gridley51:

Hoi ya cheeky pair o bampots.....Not all Fifers are that bad....Im from Dunfermline :smiley: :smiley: ( Well someone has to be i suppose :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: )

I see evidence to the contrary up and down the country, that bad drivers aren’t just limited to the bounds of Fife. :grimacing:

Toddy:

shugg:

Gridley51:

Hoi ya cheeky pair o bampots.....Not all Fifers are that bad....Im from Dunfermline :smiley: :smiley: ( Well someone has to be i suppose :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: )

It’s not fifers it’s folk who moved here from Edinburgh cause houses are cheaper, and bugger another Dunfermline person lol

and bugger another Dunfermline person

Wots that got to do with average speed cameras ■■