M62

What happened this morning ? M62 closed in both directions between the M18 turn off and junction 37

■■■■ knows
But you can tell it’s getting back to normal.
3 days…last week I was held up by retards who can’t keep control…even though everyone is travelling in the same direction.

gerard:
What happened this morning ? M62 closed in both directions between the M18 turn off and junction 37

15 year old girl jumping off the bridge that crosses the M62, never heard if she did or not. I passed it all clear at 5am but by 6am one of the drivers had mentioned traffic starting to go through Goole.

I once rang depot & warned my
Mate planning a1 was shut at colsterworth , he warned the drivers on the way down or about to leave the yard , they still drove straight down the a1 into the long ques then rang up to inform the depot / my mate to tell him they were delayed as stuck on a1
Same on here , matrixs on a1 & I guess other loacal roads & they come on here complaining there or have been stuck / some even 5 times in a week , & I’m supposed to be the dozy one !!!

There was also a fender bender near Scamonden dam, a concrete pumper ran into the back of a decker

Suspect it was this one. Just says ended safely after 7 hours. Maybe its time they put more barriers on the bridges like they are doing on that high one over the M62.

examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc … e-18595236

Warning, its one of those sites with tons on “do you want to” annoying clicks.

M62 has to be the ■■■■■■■■ road in the UK

Always shut, always accidents, always dramas etc.

There’s cameras everywhere
If it’s seen that an accident is down to due care and attention then 6 points and £1000 fine on all major motorways.
This might help the retards pay attention and stop the speeders, tailgaters, last minute exit dashers, phone users etc pay attention and drive correctly