M62 closed

62 shut j24-22 both ways avoid !!!

According to copper on Diversion route it’s a jumper from Scammedon bridge and trucks overturned avoiding the body not good I sat for 2 hrs at little house on the prairie before being turned around

GrimReaper68:
According to copper on Diversion route it’s a jumper from Scammedon bridge and trucks overturned avoiding the body not good I sat for 2 hrs at little house on the prairie before being turned around

Jeezus, i have little sympathy for the jumper, but i hope the driver is ok :frowning:

B…

Are you sure

examiner.co.uk/incoming/m62- … ge-9222233

From the article
Police have taken him to safety after spending hours at the scene at Scammonden Dam.

speedyguy:
Are you sure

examiner.co.uk/incoming/m62- … ge-9222233

From the article
Police have taken him to safety after spending hours at the scene at Scammonden Dam.

Yea, I saw that too and was wondering…

B…

been quicker just to push him bloody off :unamused:

Bungle666:

GrimReaper68:

Jeezus, i have little sympathy for the jumper, but i hope the driver is ok :frowning:

B…

As sad and tragic a suicide is, why involve and endanger innocent people. That driver could have been any of you or me on our way home for the weekend. I just don’t get it.

If it was genuine suicide he/she would have gone straight away. The dithering about is a cry for help and should get some. There are more problems about than a bad transport planner :wink:

There was another closure this evening west bound between 22 and 21 . Looked like a fox’s Scania had crashed into the Central reservation half way down the hill . Traffic was backed up to 24 when I came across about half five

This dreadful stretch of hateful tarmac should be shut permanently.