M60 Jct 5.

Not a piece of road I use often.Was going anti clockwise intending to leave at jct. 5 to join M56.Stayed left of the two lanes leading off then lo and behold just before you drop down there are 7 1/2 tonne and 6ft 6" restriction signs.
What’s all that about on a motorway exit and how are you supposed to get on the M56?

I put up a post about this a while back.

Basically, a while ago they were doing work on the bridge slip road, and during this time you had to go past, down to Rosco’s roundabout (next exit) all the way back round and come from the other direction.

But, those works are finished, and they blacked off the signs, but now they’re not blacked off, so I posted that I think the police are going to cash in for xmas drinks :smiling_imp:

waynedl:
I put up a post about this a while back.

Basically, a while ago they were doing work on the bridge slip road, and during this time you had to go past, down to Rosco’s roundabout (next exit) all the way back round and come from the other direction.

But, those works are finished, and they blacked off the signs, but now they’re not blacked off, so I posted that I think the police are going to cash in for xmas drinks :smiling_imp:

They won’t if their not doing anything about it, I and another truck came off there the other week, perhaps a phone call could verify the reason why it’s still showing a limit!

These are not temporary signs now though,they are the real deal.
Two more signs underneath as well but cannot remember what they were as I was to busy cutting across right slip lane and into lane 1 of m60.
Could give you a little more warning.