M6 south still shut south from yesterday

As say it m6 still shut south j 17 16 due to yesterday’s accident . I was stuck on it yesterday coming.north.

Do you live in a time machine?
That is a picture of an accident that happened a month ago!
I smell bullshine.

Is the picture old? I apologise. Blame Google
But the m6 south is 100% shut south…
From yesterday’s incident.
I looked online and this is picture that came up…I know for sure a tanker went over hence why still shut.

I apologise if it’s an old picture. But rest of my post is fully accurate it

Apparently this is part of the issue from yesterday, by all accounts swiped a bridge although not sure what caused it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I came down this morning and went down the A49, thought it would be also chokker but clear as a bell surprisingly. :open_mouth: …I’m assuming their sat navs wouldn’t ‘‘send’’ them that way :unamused: :laughing: (sorry couldn’t resist :blush: )

Heard on radio s/b was shut due to repairs after rta,.so assuming all the crap out of that Hoyer tanker has cabbaged the tarmac…just my theory btw.

Was thinking of heading down the A41 myself, but the queue on the slip road at Chester put me off so pushed on a bit further and down the A5 to Oswestry, then Shrewsbury M54, added 45 mins to the trip so still saved time as it was a delay of an hour when I left the M6.

I left lymm at 0900 on weds and it took me 1.30hrs to get to junc 16 going via a49/a51. the rta going round Tarporley didn’t help either. [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
I left lymm at 0900 on weds and it took me 1.30hrs to get to junc 16 going via a49/a51. the rta going round Tarporley didn’t help either. [emoji2369][emoji2369]

We must have been on at a similar time, give or take 30 mins, but as I said I had no probs, but that RTA (the one with the vans?) had just happened when I approached it, then I cut off for Mkt Drayton, so only lost about 5 mins in it.

robroy:

polytrotter:

We must have been on at a similar time, give or take 30 mins, but as I said I had no probs, but that RTA (the one with the vans?) had just happened when I approached it, then I cut off for Mkt Drayton, so only lost about 5 mins in it.

[emoji106][emoji106] did you see the old guy walking his dog up the path with his daily paper stuck in his coat??
Thats the blokes coat and not the dogs[emoji1787][emoji1787]

No I missed that one mate. :laughing:

polytrotter:

robroy:

polytrotter:

[emoji106][emoji106] did you see the old guy walking his dog up the path with his daily paper stuck in his coat??
Thats the blokes coat and not the dogs[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Not unless he was wearing a tight top and short skirt (the bloke… :unamused: )…

Are we at Loggerheads? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Are we at Loggerheads? :stuck_out_tongue:

No it was more like at Cuddington…[emoji16][emoji16]