M6 SB J19-J18

Just passed a Carlsberg artic on the opposite carriageway. Looks like he’s somehow lost his trailer. Two lanes closed currently tailbacked to J20.

Probably the best ■■■■ up in the world :laughing:

Probably the best dropped trailer you’ll see…

Had all these in my head up the M6 but thought I’d leave it to others lol

Genius tweet from the police…some fantastic police detective work going on here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed it before, surely a fifth wheel or kingpin failure. Can’t see him making it from golborne fully freighted without it locked in properly. Unless he’s done a trailer swap at Knutsford servs. Bad start to his day either way

In our local paper it says two trucks collided and he lost his trailer. Doesn’t surprise me i came down a similar time this must have happened just behind me and ■■■■■■■■■ in artics were nailing it down there like it was a usual day, wind was that bad you couldn’t keep it in the lanes.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Surprised the loads stopped in the trailer if it’s fully loaded.
I think Golbournes shut since DHL taken over contract,I reckon he’s done a trailer change with a scotch lad and he’s pulling empty kegs back.

ag1992:
In our local paper it says two trucks collided and he lost his trailer. Doesn’t surprise me i came down a similar time this must have happened just behind me and [zb] in artics were nailing it down there like it was a usual day, wind was that bad you couldn’t keep it in the lanes.

Possibly. On the way up it looked like there was nothing else involved but on way down there was a tanker with the front stoved in at about the same area

There is a thread about this [emoji12]

toonsy:

ag1992:
In our local paper it says two trucks collided and he lost his trailer. Doesn’t surprise me i came down a similar time this must have happened just behind me and [zb] in artics were nailing it down there like it was a usual day, wind was that bad you couldn’t keep it in the lanes.

Possibly. On the way up it looked like there was nothing else involved but on way down there was a tanker with the front stoved in at about the same area

Think the tanker hit a van as this happened infront of me and was stuck in the traffic, this must have happened just behind me, so looks like quite a few d***s in artics on the stretch at the same time, like I said originally they were flying down lane 2 when the wind was too stronf pushing everyone out the lanes, was always going happen.

Cheshire HGV cops " possible trailer detachment " no ■■■■!!!?

Just been shown this from last week’s trailer drop on the m6.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UC1111dtsa0

lol

Rich262:

Did anyone else notice the driver limping?.. lol

The way the driver gets out and looks at the trailer he’s probably thinking oh well ■■■■ it I’m only an agency driver… O.o

bugcos:

Rich262:

Did anyone else notice the driver limping?.. lol

[emoji23] hell yeah [emoji23]

I reckon he’s a member on here and wanted to add emphasis to his agency style ■■■■ up [emoji23]

look how far the handle is out

chester1:
look how far the handle is out

And how dry the plate looks !