M6 Sandbach nb

Closed at 17. Whats the problem anybody know??

Just seen it on FB, I think a car has ran into the back of a wagon, nothing left of the car, apparently.

1 and half hours moved less than a mile, some knobs are running down hard shoulder that doesn’t help. :unamused:
Hope the guys in the rta are ok needless to say, but it would have to be Saturday.

Hey Rob, ive just took the top of a bottle Cider, hope this helps :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:
Hey Rob, ive just took the top of a bottle Cider, hope this helps :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thats evil man :sunglasses:

Can’t beat a good cider!

Lorry vs Van Robroy, glad I’m not going to the Leicester game today, not that I could get tickets!

Sounds like it was a serious one as well.

M6 Cheshire - M6 closed and queuing traffic northbound between J17, A534 (Sandbach) and J18, A54 (Middlewich), because of a serious accident involving a lorry and a van. Diversion in operation - Traffic should leave the M6 at J17 and then follow the solid black diamond symbol via the A534 and A50 towards Holmes Chapel before using the A54 to rejoin the M6 at J18. Congestion to J16, A500 (Stoke-On-Trent).

Local traffic say it is truck vs van. been ongoing since early morning so could be a fatal one.

Radar19:

tango boy:

Thats evil man :sunglasses:

That’ ok mate, I’m used to it off Mr Orange :smiley:

tango boy:

Hope it’s a nice Henry Weston’s Vintage 8.2%, [emoji482]
I’ll be hammering a couple of those later this afternoon. [emoji39]

martinviking:

tango boy:

No sorry it’s just a bottle of Bulmers Bold Black Cherry

tango boy:

martinviking:

tango boy:

A girls drink.

:grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

martinviking:

tango boy:

A girls drink.

Yep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

martinviking:

tango boy:

A girls drink.

Yep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve let the side down Tango, water it down with a couple of Vodka’s (just to get rid of the Apple taste)

To be fair i’m much better at being a lager lout :laughing: :laughing:

My missis always says she prefers a Dickins cider…,…

Geddit?

Try saying it out loud.

I’ll get me coat…

It was smooth sailing up there yesterday evening strangely enough.

Left Daventry at 1600 with a feeling of dread, cruise controlled it all the way to Manchester for 1845 bar a brief snarl up at Corley :sunglasses:

Saw the car on the way back south about elevenish…no roof where the roof should be :frowning:

Baggie:
Saw the car on the way back south about elevenish…no roof where the roof should be :frowning:

That doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing, they cut the roof of many RTA’s these days, I think if they do it for even a minor incident is they think there is a chance of spinal injury.