M6 Roadworks JNCT 8-5

Announced today on lunch time news that next month the M6 between jnct 8-5 will again be dug up to repair upwards of 70 pot holes that are appearing on a regular basis, this is to go on until December so be aware and ready for plenty of holdups. It did not say if they are to take any lanes out.
To top it all for those of us that use the M6 toll there is strong rumours of another increase in June/July. I use it on a regular basis and although it is an extra cost it does save time waiting for hours in the queues around 10-9.

:frowning: :sunglasses:

I thought this had only just been resurfaced last year?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

Still, it is worth bearing in mind :unamused: Thanks :wink:

i heard it on local radio too.

northbound is round the m5 split

southbound round spaghetti

lane closures and contraflow and crap starts in july lasting northbound til october and south til december (or so they say - believe that when its cleared)

“work” starts in june which probably means the usual 40mph limit and nothing happening for a month but at least you can get a good look at the thousands of cones, and at least the cones wont get hurt

its being called “phase 2” which must mean that last years chaos, which was supposed to last for at least 10 years, was phase 1

soft knob i heard on radio interviewing the highway agency ■■■■ didnt think to ask why no-one mentioned a phase 2 last year ■■?

Buy your M6 Toll shares now !!!

I just hope they do it in the daytime and elave us night trunkers alone for a change :wink:;).

jammymutt:
I just hope they do it in the daytime and elave us night trunkers alone for a change :wink:;).

Dream on m8 :smiling_imp: