M6 North Closed Sandbach 26/06/15

but when you take into account the percentage of total traffic being foreign,then for them to be involved in 33% of accidents…does seem very high.

Olog Hai:

extrucker:
Nearly every motorway crash involves a foreign registered truck.

Report:
The company estimates that around 1,060 motorway crashes involving overseas lorries are happening per year - a third of the total estimate of 3,100.

Thanks for posting the link to the report Swedishblue… :smiley:

I wouldn’t regard “a third” being equal to “nearly every”.

Do overseas lorries make up " a third " of the total number of lorries operating on our motorways ? or as I suspect, a much smaller fraction. If I suspect right, are overseas lorries not " over represented " when it comes to crashes ? I am not making a judgement, just curious.
Regards. John.

facebook.com/mariusz.domite … 491025738/

Good to see Mariusz likes to film people in trouble whilst driving.

Prick needs a talking to by plod. Wonder how he would feel if it was one of HIS family in that crash?

eagerbeaver:

Prick needs a talking to by plod. Wonder how he would feel if it was one of HIS family in that crash?

+1

eagerbeaver:

If it’s a left ■■■■■■ he wasn’t in the driving seat,although I do agree with the filming of accidents bit.

It’s not a leftie. Check his sat-nav and other gizmo’s in the windscreen. Its right hand drive.

What makes it worse, if you look at the comments bit on the facecrap, a couple of other delightful EE’s ’ like ’ it.

Pricks.

t’s not a leftie. Check his sat-nav and other gizmo’s in the windscreen. Its right hand drive.

Are you sure? The speedo binnacle is on the left and the mirror for looking down the front is on the right
Also, what are they winching? the passenger seat?

I cant see either of the things you mention Swedish! I can see at 51 seconds though in his blind spot mirror,that the chap is using his phone to film with one hand. If you were in the passenger seat, surely you would use both to keep it steady??

You can see his satnav at the end :unamused:

Born Idle:

extrucker:
Nearly every motorway crash involves a foreign registered truck.

Back this up with facts??

This is from my experience from the incidents that I deal with

eagerbeaver:
I cant see either of the things you mention Swedish! I can see at 51 seconds though in his blind spot mirror,that the chap is using his phone to film with one hand. If you were in the passenger seat, surely you would use both to keep it steady??

I was looking at the white truck involved in the crash, not the wanna be film maker

App the Hovis driver had both legs broken and had pins in both he wont be jumping about for a while