M6 North Closed at Garstang This Morning

I passed a burnt out double deck trailer with the unit still coupled this morning at about 3.15 it was on the Northbound M6 in between M55 and Forton Services.
There was a mile of stopped traffic and people milling about on the carriageway.
The lorry was still smoking and looked like a pallet multi drop trailer still loaded
What ever it had been it was totally mullered now

Hope it wasn’t mine. I’m sure the night men on my truck would be there about that time. :open_mouth::?

damoq:
Hope it wasn’t mine. I’m sure the night men on my truck would be there about that time. :open_mouth::?

Not with the goods that would have been on your trailer.

Remember:

■■■■ doesn’t burn.

Ken.

The driver was out of the vehicle and OK, but it took upteen fire appliances doing a shuttle to get water to put this out.
The N/B c/way was closed for about 2 hours. When reopened, a lane 1 closure was still on as the H/S and lane 1 needed resurfacing after the vehicle was recovered.
It was a busy night!

Quinny:

damoq:

Not with the goods that would have been on your trailer.

Remember:

[zb] doesn’t burn.

Ken.

My unit does Pall-Ex at night! Not Poundstetchers! :wink::D:D

It was one of MSL haulage of broxburn’s. Driver ok, AFAIK.

i was right near the front when they closed the road, i knew i shouldnt of stopped for a burger lol. got some kip in though, ■■■■ myself when everyone started moving though :stuck_out_tongue:

Bairdy:
It was one of MSL haulage of broxburn’s. Driver ok, AFAIK.

There was someone on here recently from MSL posted pics of their new truck getting ready for truckfest Scotland. It was a brand new Merc IIRC. :frowning: