M6 near tebay on saturday

Reported as a breakdown blocking all 3 lanes (behind me thankfully) and I did wonder how a breakdown blocks a motorway. I spotted this yesterday and got my answer. What was he trying to do though■■?

Think this one is beyond truckent CSI capabilities :open_mouth:
Maybe he forgot his butties so decided to spin it round and head back :smiley:

Jacknife

There is a car smashed to bits near the fridge unit , perhaps he spun it to stop / warn traffic of an accident ■■

just the right area for a wobblebox to get caught with a gust of wind or sipstream and eject occupants across the 3 lanes as usual,and by screwing it round and completely blocking the m6 he has elevated himself to truckie hero…or mabey he just wanted to do it before some stobart nugget decided to do it anyway… :smiley:

or the police could have told him to do it to stop peole gawping at the accident on the way past .

1FLEETRENEGADE:
There is a car smashed to bits near the fridge unit , perhaps he spun it to stop / warn traffic of an accident ■■

If that WAS the case, I wonder how he would have stood if some twonk not watching where he was going, ended up parked underneath his trailer ? :bulb:
It’s ok being a hero until things go ■■■■ up, …and you can never account for ■■■■ idiots.

Practicing his reversing by the looks of it

“Turn around when possible”.

It was another drink driving Tang. :unamused:

newsandstar.co.uk/news/Drunk … 7661efe-ds

Good thinking really

I remember on the M42 when some dopey teenage lad had got himself stranded in the outside lane. Got out to push him over to the hard shoulder and the number of impatient dicks who started driving through any gap available as we started pushing it was unreal. Had to go round to each drivers window and tell them the obvious not to bloody move until we had pushed it across and I had got back in the truck.

Edit just seen the link - I thought it was only EE who do daft things drunk on the motorway.

Shouldn’t we…

Be looking at permanent vocational licence revocation for this kind of inexcusable behaviour?

Just told my Mrs about the ■■■■■■ geezer and shown her the pic.

She’s just said her piece, boiling down to

‘‘They’ve got you, the Brit driver’s who do it right now and have been doing it right for years, right under their bloody thumb’’…cue impression of screwing a nasty insect into the dirt under a twisting thumb…‘‘mustn’t go a second over your drive time or more than 1mph over the limit’’, ‘‘yet they’ll let any bugger in who can go around ■■■■■■ or otherwise useless smashing cars and buildings up willy nilly causing general mayhem and not a word is said’’

From what we’re seeing increasingly regularly is she wrong?

Juddian:
Just told my Mrs about the ■■■■■■ geezer and shown her the pic.

She’s just said her piece, boiling down to

‘‘They’ve got you, the Brit driver’s who do it right now and have been doing it right for years, right under their bloody thumb’’…cue impression of screwing a nasty insect into the dirt under a twisting thumb…‘‘mustn’t go a second over your drive time or more than 1mph over the limit’’, ‘‘yet they’ll let any bugger in who can go around ■■■■■■ or otherwise useless smashing cars and buildings up willy nilly causing general mayhem and not a word is said’’

From what we’re seeing increasingly regularly is she wrong?

Yes. Females are always wrong.

Had a dude said it on the other hand…

Ain’t that the Irish lad that had quarter of a bottle of vodka at the services 15 minutes before, then decided it was a good idea to do a U turn on the m6?
I read a news report somewhere. Three times over the limit.

DJ_Trucker:
It was another drink driving Tang. :unamused:

newsandstar.co.uk/news/Drunk … 7661efe-ds

Just noticed this, yup that’s him.