M6 n/b 7-11???

Can anyone tell me what was being done on M6 last night that meant it was closed between J7 and J11.
It would be nice to hear that 10000 men were out resurfacing the entire stretch in one night, but I rather doubt that.
Also the M1 nb was down to a single lane between 10 and 12 causing a 30 minute delay. Though I did spot two transit vans parked so it must have been vital work.

It’s unbelievably getting even more ridiculous…

Don’t know whats going on, but they’ve been doing it all this week on the M6 from 10pm and it’s causing absolute chaos even that time of night. My trunk this week is supposed to take me off at J7, but can save 45 mins coming off at J6 currently.

Plenty of people who think driving down the hard shoulder with hazard lights on is legit…until they meet the police car now stationed part way down that stretch. :slight_smile:

mkb600:
Can anyone tell me what was being done on M6 last night that meant it was closed between J7 and J11.
It would be nice to hear that 10000 men were out resurfacing the entire stretch in one night, but I rather doubt that.
Also the M1 nb was down to a single lane between 10 and 12 causing a 30 minute delay. Though I did spot two transit vans parked so it must have been vital work.

Gotta keep cone tossers employed doing something . Practice makes perfect you know :wink:

mkb600:

2 blokes with black bin bags and safety goggles in the central reservation.

mkb600:

There were, but the banks man’s safety man’s chaperone’s safe space operative spotted that the first tipper driver’s hi-viz trousers only had one reflective stripe instead of two, so they kicked the tarmac crew of the job and canceled the job…