M6/m62 eastbound

Anyone get caught out with the diversion tonight!!!i came off at 21 up through birchwood an got to junc 11 only for it to be closed off…the diversion tonight was up to 22 back down to m56 down to m60.

I wouldnt mind but i came down the m56 and it said m62 shut beetween 10 and 11…not 10 and 12… Neither did it mention the diversion was the m60…i stopped and asked the bloke coneing off the entrance at junc 11 and he said it was because of wagon drivers not reading the signs…proper going off on one…i explained i had come down the m56 and there was no mention of the diversion via the m60 and it also stated it was shut beetween 10 and 11 which implies i can get on @ 11…he was having none of it…it wasnt just me either there were alot of people shaking their heads.

You talking to yourself mate?

lol no mate posted it on my phone at the sevices on my break and hit submit halfway through my rant

I was working on the M62 that night laying blacktop in the central reservation for the new concrete dividers that are being put in, Health and safety gone mad that night!!! just to move cones and the metal barriers the Highway bods closed the westbound carrigeway :astonished: