M6 last night Midnight

Hi all, this might be of interest to ya all… Was on my way back from Bristol last night and pulled into the services just after birmingham heading north, the ones before stafford… Anyway, i was on my way back from getting some grub and a wagon came in with a police landrover infront of it with the follow me signs on, and after that came a scania unit… At first i thought the police had pulld in the wagon pulling the trailer and the scania unit. The wagon pulling the trailer parked up and the police car and the scania pulled up beside each other, next thing i saw was two police men and two other guys with hi vis vests on and a camera, well the guy with the camra got right into the wagon pulling the trailer and starting filming every thing they were doing… I reckon this was maybe police in the scania with vosa and they caught someone doing something they shouldnt of been doing… Bit strange that they were filming everything, mayb the police are now driving wagons like someone on here mentioned before, It was a silvery gold coloured four wheeler and pulling no trailer…

Hope that all made sense as im home for weekend and have had a few well deserved lagers… :laughing:

Theres been a long thread about it flower, called something like, “police using HGV to catch people” or some [zb] like that

Silver topline Scania with battenburg o the doors Roof lights and POLICE on the front of the unit… Its de restricted as far as I know and its being run by Central Motorways Police Unit.

The passanger Video’s whats going on whilst passing traffic not just Goods vehicles they have a back up car that follows

Here’s a picture of the police Scania

nick2008:
Silver topline Scania with battenburg o the doors Roof lights and POLICE on the front of the unit… Its de restricted as far as I know and its being run by Central Motorways Police Unit.

The passanger Video’s whats going on whilst passing traffic not just Goods vehicles they have a back up car that follows

Does not have any police markings on it now, they only used them for the publicity shoot. Just a plain old silver Skoda now