M6 J8 to M5 Fire

Ive just come South off M6 to M5 J8 and there was a major fire on the embankment, looked like a naplam strike no kidding. This was about 1800hrs just wondered if anybody knows whats happend, petrol tanker or something carrying plenty of flammable stuff must have gone over. Cant find anything on the news about it and radio playing up. May take a diffrent route back if anybody has any info, cheers.

just had a look on the highways site nothing reported on there

Ok mate thanks anyway, major fire dont understand why nothing has been reported. Nearly back at base now anyway, took a different route back. Thanks again for looking.

So birmingham and all the motorways in and around have not burnt down■■? ■■■■, i would be happy if only the m6 bit got destroyed :frowning:

been down there today embankment is burnt couldnt see much else :question: :question: :question:

Glad you told me that Seafrog, thought I’d dreamt it or something. :unamused: You know how it is on nights had a bad days sleep.Passed it again tonight and yeah the embankment is burnt to a crip. Still none the wiser :slight_smile: