M6 J3 - J4 Northbound

Hi Folks

In the last couple of weeks I’ve noticed that some time over distance cameras have gone up on the M6 Northbound between Coventry (J3) and Coleshill (J4). I can’t see any signs of starting roadworks.

Does anyone know if they’re active ■■ It wouldn’t affect most truck drivers unless they hammer it on the downhill stretch but I occasionally hammer it to work at 75-80 :blush: :blush: :blush: on that stretch when I’m running late :unamused: :unamused: In me car of course!! :smiley: :smiley:

Roadworks is the answer. 50mph speed limit.

More roadworks on that stretch :unamused: .
I see the head scratchers are out on the M42 again overnight with there heads in control boxes to try and get this stoopid traffic managment system working properly . Nice to see you have to slow down to 40 mph about 3 miles prior to them at 2 in the morning with no traffic .

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

wot is it SPECS?
more revenue for tonys wars!

Fallmonk:
wot is it SPECS?
more revenue for tonys wars!

Yeah SPECS.

For Truckers it isn’t so bad, you just have to drop from a tops of 60 mph down to 50 :wink:

And it’s only for one junction. Not a major reduction.

The problem being is with car drivers who slow right down and then crawl through at 40mph when they don’t need to.

Yesterday morning it was 30mph all the way to the cameras in L2 and L3 and then the speed went up to 40mph. L1 was running at 45mph and then went up to 50 in the roadworks :smiley: :smiley:

For me, I think I’ll end up taking the A45 into work. Coventry to Garretts Green :wink: