M6 j19 closed all weekend

Don’t forget. Guys m6. Junction 19 shut untill 6am Monday morning along with the a556 sliproad/junction from.the m56.
While they install a new bridge
As say supposed reopen 6am Monday morning but I’m in Manchester and looking at the snow. Wouldn’t surprise me if it gets delayed in reopening.

Supposedly if your on the m 6 going north or.south the diversion is up and over and back on.
So not to bad just maybe be long ques

Would be very líkely cancelled if the snow is anything like it was on Friday night. Not seen that much all Winter. Also the wind might be a factor as it was quite blustery Friday.

Isn’t the M6 going to be closed all next week too somewhere up there?

Is shut all.this weekend for bridge works as say weather permiting.
Is open next weekend. But shut again the weekend after

Just went past tonight and looks like its up and over until the 31st (not sure if that’s 24 hours or just nights). A556 is however open. Was causing quite a queue southbound earlier.

I’m a little bit confused, is the M6 shut at junction 19 on sat night? Can you come off there and go north up the A556 or is the 556 shut aswell (Jan 30-31)? Thanks

It is closed again this weekend from 8pm Fri to 5am.monday.
There is no access to the m6 from.the a 556 from Manchester or Northwich .

The link road from m56 is shut

If your on the m6 the diversion is.up and.over and back on that’s all you. Can do.

you can’t come off and use the a556 in any direction
If coming along the m56 way best was is carry on to the m6 junction where Lymn truckstop is and.join the m 6 there

As say if your on the m6 your be diverted up and.over
.but can’t come.off to me the a556 or get on at the a556.

Hope that helps

edd1974:
It is closed again this weekend from 8pm Fri to 5am.monday.
There is no access to the m6 from.the a 556 from Manchester or Northwich .

The link road from m56 is shut

If your on the m6 the diversion is.up and.over and back on that’s all you. Can do.

you can’t come off and use the a556 in any direction
If coming along the m56 way best was is carry on to the m6 junction where Lymn truckstop is and.join the m 6 there

As say if your on the m6 your be diverted up and.over
.but can’t come.off to me the a556 or get on at the a556.

Hope that helps

That’s a great help, thanks :wink: