M6 heads up

Coffeeholic:

streaky:

Coffeeholic:

streaky:

Coffeeholic:

streaky:
Just to let any of you regulary using the M6 south between junction 10 and 8 that the variable speed limit cameras are working as the motor in front of me got flashed last night. Never seen them go off before but the signs were flashing 40 and the artic in front was flashed by the camera flat out. Luckily I had time to slow from 42mph :exclamation: :wink:

Seen those ones go off several times as I am up and down there every night of the week. I think they are a bit liberal in their setting as stuff going through up to about 50, when they are set at 40, seems to have no effect but over that they flash.

I go through there every night too and Iโ€™ve never seen them go off before. Mind you thats when its open! Junction 4-3 closed agaim tonight does anyone know??

Yes, itโ€™s closed again tonight and will be each night this week.

Thanks, diversion isnโ€™t too much longer anyway really depending on waiting at red traffic lights waiting for nothing.

We are cutting across the A50 from J16 to the M1 this week, adds 3 or 4 km and about 7 minutes to our normal journey.

Yeah I used to use that on the way back from Risley but pulling out of Wednesbury now so the A45 it is for me. Did use the M40 to the A41 one night but puts on an extra 20 minutes.