M6 Birmingham crash

M6 Northbound will remain closed between J6 and J7 until the early hours following a collision this afternoon, due to emergency repairs.

And that’s a new Volvo converted in to a pile of bits.
No injuries apparently.

M6-11032014.jpg

:open_mouth:

No injuries? If that is the case (obviously, hoping it is) then Volvo have new pictures for an ad campaign…

hell he /she is one lucky driver … Bold bloke might know more , it shouldn’t be a Bristol motor as they only ap have Berks there now

Ouch…:open_mouth: I like the new large Culina livery though, it really measurably is the best…

Looks like one of the magna park trucks… doesnt take much to rip them apart but i guess the weight and force of the trailer ripped it off as it jackknifed and pushed it down the reservation :question:

Similar to my smash in 2000.

Ken.

Not a magna truck, it’s midlands based though and the driver is ok and home last night?

Shiver…

glad to see the driver Ok after looking at that mess…may have needed change of underwear when he / she realised how lucky they were.

Where’s Wally:
Not a magna truck, it’s midlands based though and the driver is ok and home last night?

Always a bonus. as my old man would have said " If you can walk away from it. It’s a good day"

Where’s Wally:

Anybody know of the driver in the second truck is ok. I drove past it and the second truck hit the trailer very close to the driver…

Where’s Wally:

Correct he was from the Wolves depot and apparently someone went hard into the back of him causing him to jack knife .

Everybody involved walked away unhurt, are driver was brought back to yard from a hospital check and went home.