M6 Accident between 3a and Corley Services

I was northbound, saw the wreckage of a Stobart Truck lying on its side, cab looked badly damaged! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hope the driver is ok :question: :question:

Yeha i went past about 1pm something like that anyway, they were just getting the airbags under it.

I was expecting the usuall rubber neckers, but the sodding traffic n/bound was really bad up by the roadworks :frowning:

The way the rig was on its side it must have done some nasty turns before it went over. Definatly a brown trouser moment there!! Hope the driv’s ok though, i didnt see anyone else involved? I was too busy seeing where the stooopid pillock in front in an X5 was going :unamused:

heard about this on another site.

Anyone know if the Stobbies driver is O.K. :question:

I can remember a time,not so long ago,when nobody would have asked that about a Stobby driver…

tartanraider:
I can remember a time,not so long ago,when nobody would have asked that about a Stobby driver…

would’ve always asked about the drivers welfare, its not the driver who’s in charge of company policy

biggusdickusgb:

tartanraider:

would’ve always asked about the drivers welfare, its not the driver who’s in charge of company policy

Thank you biggus my thoughts entirely :imp:

snafu:

The driver is OK, but in hospital with an injured arm. Not sure if broken but the main thing is that he’s still alive.

pedroski:

snafu:

The driver is OK, but in hospital with an injured arm. Not sure if broken but the main thing is that he’s still alive.

Thanks, good news :smiley: