M6/5 split WTF ! Free flowing Friday

Went through the M6/5 split at about 1:45pm today and it was free flowing plus the slowest I went was 48mph. WTF .?
Usually it’s a crawl through from jct 10 on a Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because they’ve finished ■■■■■■■ about with it.

Bet it’s not doing that speed at the time I type this!

I did max speed from J11 to J10 at 17:00! I was fully prepared to be sat there for an hour.

Found it’s even okay at 16:00ish (late leaving the yard) from the M54 to M6 slip.

Wasn’t there a major closure around there earlier on Friday I seem to remember hearing on the radio? Not sure how long it lasted, but maybe everyone heard about that and diverted.

It’ll be fine there now, its the northbound m5/m42 split their ■■■■■■■ about with now, making a right job of it, ■■■■■■ from 10am most days

The M6 Hilton Park to M5 problem could be sorted in 5 mins.
Open up the M6 toll for free, then people would actually use the ■■■■ thing.
I have been on once since it opened…, and that was only because I missed the turning by mistake. :blush:

robroy:
The M6 Hilton Park to M5 problem could be sorted in 5 mins.
Open up the M6 toll for free, then people would actually use the [zb] thing.
I have been on once since it opened…, and that was only because I missed the turning by mistake. :blush:

They do try their best to get traffic onto it. Who knew the M6 would become a sort of TOTSO. Britain’s artery and you have to leave it to avoid paying £11… But if you had to leave the M6 to get onto the toll, who’d use it?

Or just reinstate the plans for the A446(M) and ignore the fact they built it with a different name.